How was ‘Take the Controls’? Cafemnee’s March event was brilliant! 23 women attended the day to take the controls of their music and here are some of their comments about the day:
- ‘Getting paid has always been a taboo. I’m glad for the information’
- ‘This has opened my knowledge so much, on how to deal with different situations when controlling and using my talent’
- ‘Really enjoyed the vocal session where I received a critique of my voice and overall song performance from a very talented and knowledgeable tutor.
- Really personable! Abigail was great to work with – I learned a few very valuable points’
- ‘Will apply the tip of using a timer for my practise sessions’
- ‘It helped me to start considering myself as an artiste with a marketable commodity, rather than just someone who sings’
- ‘Confidence building! I’m getting better at networking. Great playing with other musicians’
- ‘I did feel more confident with improvising. It’s slowly getting better’.
- ‘Really good meeting with other women musicians and artiste who want to progress their music career and get out there!’
Watch the ‘Take The Controls’ highlights on
Vimeo (Ad Free)