HI Ladies, here it is, the details of our April workshop:
– What should you do to connect with your audience and bring energy to your performance?
– How can you create a Set from your repertoire to suit your audience’s palate?
– How do you handle interruptions and Hecklers?
– Would you like to be part of an all female musicians jam session and work on your improvisation?
– Vocalist, do you want to take your improvisation to the next level in Part 2 of our Improvisation Workshop? and
– How about trying out your audience skills with the attendees by performing a short piece and receive feedback from a supportive Expert panel?
– Networking, Scrummy lunch and refreshments, reflection and prayer.
(The Panel includes Noval Smith a talented musician, arranger and producer. Noval has worked with Ruby Turner, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Beverley Knight and Dawkins & Dawkins. Cynthia Fearon is a Music Director, singer-songwriter and keyboardist. Cynthia performs in the UK and Holland. Millicent Stephenson is a multi-award winning saxophonist who serves on various committees of the Musicians Union. She is the founder and creative director of Cafemnee).
Book now to be part of another remarkable Cafemnee workshop called ‘Pleasing Your Audience’, click the link below:
For more information email: email@example.com or +44 7976 279 736