The world swept the rug from under our feet but we adapted, and ‘Pleasing Your Audience’ quickly transformed into Cafemnee Online, an experience that closes this Saturday with a bang: the Open Mic Showcase, virtual edition! It has been an exciting opportunity to stay connected and explore new ways of communicating and collaborating. We are as happy as our attendants, to be honest! Here, some reviews:
· It’s great to be able to catch up, keep connected and see people during this time.
· Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us to help and enhance what we are doing,
And here some of the things our members highlighted as interesting knowledge or tips acquired in the sessions:
· Singing behind the curtain before entering the stage.
· The importance of controlling your stage and your audience.
· How to polish monologues and dialogues.
· The importance of wearing the right shoes for the type of stage you’re performing on.
As the workshop has only one session left, we are not enrolling anymore. However, you can check the platform and stay tunned, because this is not the end of Cafemnee’s online activities.
Speak to you soon!