Tomorrow premieres the episode number 22 of Success Beyond The Score, the podcast made by our creative director Millicent Stephenson about how to find your way in the music industry. This episode will bring an insight to an extremely relevant topic: how to monetize your music, both online and offline.
In preparation to this new theme for the podcast, here we bring a recap of the last overarching subject Millicent talked about: the electronic press kit. This took a total of six episodes, with only one break on ep. 20 to talk about that milestone and the e-learning opportunity that Millicent is preparing for you all.
What to include in your EPK, how it should look, what are the most important parts, what it is all about… all the answers, here:
- Episode 15: What Should You Have In Your Music Press Kit?
- Episode 16: How To Write A Music Bio
- Episode 17: 7 Tips for Creating an ‘A’ List Photograph
- Episode 18: What Does Your Video Say About You?
- Episode 19: What Should Be Your Killer Music Track For Your Press Kit?
- Episode 21: What Are The Top 3 Essential Things To Have In Your Music Press Kit?
Thank you for listening and please look forward to the new episode tomorrow! As usual, it will be on iTunes and SoundCloud. In regards of the online course mentioned above, we are still receiving input through our survey. It takes less than five minutes, so we would be very thankful if you could fill it for us. Click here to go to the survey.