2019 started with a bang! Now, it is time to channel that energy to get your music forward and develop your career. Join us on Saturday 6th April for a Cafemnee workshop designed to help you take the steps you have been hesitant about and open your path for amazing new experiences in the music scene.
Our director, Millicent Stephenson, will unveil key strategies to get a gig: how to address people, manage phone calls, reply to enquiries and advertise what you do. Get a boost of confidence to be able to talk about your skills with conviction and make new contacts and music friends with ease; learn how to shake off negativity and insecurities to keep moving forward and let your passion shine through.
The exceptional vocal coach Louise Dengate, vocal coach and music agent, will give a vocal workshop where she will talk you through vocal health, audition work, repertoire and much more.
For the Jam session, we welcome for the first time Noval Smith, keyboard player for Donnie McClurkin, Ruby Turner and Millicent’s show ‘Not Just Jazz’, he is also an outstanding producer. Noval will bring his unique style that will enthrall Cafemnee newcomers and regulars alike.
Be prepared for a great day filled with music, personal growth, friendship and yummy food (by the way, don’t forget to tell us if you have any dietary requirements). Early Bird ends 8th March, so be sure to book in soon!
‘GO FOR GOLD IN 2019’ details
- Day: Saturday 6th April 2019
- Time: 10.00am to 4.30pm
- Venue: New Life Centre, NTCG Erdington, Goosemoor Lane, Erdington, B23 5PN (free parking, wheelchair accessible)
You can pay by Cash, Online Banking, Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, EventBrite or Level Tickets:
Cash, Online Banking please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, 07976 279736, to make arrangements.
Debit/Credit Card (£1.50 fee applies) please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, 07976 279736, to make arrangements to pay by
For PayPal (email@example.com) or use this link to pay for your ticket on PayPal.
plus £1.50 for fees
Payment Terms and Conditions
– Fee includes Lunch
– Fee includes a £10 non-refundable admin fee in the event of cancellation.
– Full refund (except admin fee) if cancel 7 days before event start date.
– 50% refund if cancel 3 days before event start date. Please note this is not applicable if you make your payment via Eventbrite or Level Tickets who have their own T&Cs.
– No refund for cancellations made 2 days or less of the event.