Buying your tickets for ‘Owning Your Spot’? Payment links are below
Not sure how to work your stage to deliver a memorable performance? Would you like to try out some of your singing or playing ideas in a supportive environment? Perhaps performing a short piece and receiving immediate feedback on how you can improve it may be of help to you? Would a one to one session where you can bring a specific question about your music be something you are looking for? Do you have the desire to go a bit further in what you do?
On the 9th November we will be having a workshop for female singers, musicians, songwriters and producers to help you improve your music but not only that, you will have the opportunity to perform a short piece and receive immediate feedback from our supportive and experienced panel on how you can enhance it. In addition you can book a one to one clinic to help clarify a question you have about your vocals, sax, keyboard, production, music business, gigging, etc.
The day will cover:
- 5 tips for owning your Stage
- Unlocking your singing ear to understand what the Band is doing and what you can sing on top to improvise your solo. (Vocalists only)
- Trying out ideas with your instrument and guidance on how to play Funk, Gospel and Latin rhythms to enhance your performance. (Musicians only)
- Getpersonal feedback on how to make your performance a memorable experience in our ‘Open Mic Feedback’ session*
- Book a private 1:1 clinic on a specific topic of your choice* *1
* ‘Open Mic Feedback’ session has only 8 slots available. First come, first serve. Must book your slot by 31st October!
*1 Private 1:1 Clinic with a specific question on a point of development to do with your vocals, playing, production, music business, gigging, etc is available between 4.30pm and 5.30pm at £15 plus the workshop day price. Only 6 slots available! First come first served! Please bring any equipment you might need for this session. Basic PA system available.
- Bring your instruments and if you need an amp bring that too.
- Bring your device if you are booking a 1:1 Production clinic with Noval Smith.
- You are welcomed to wear you stage outfit for your Open Mic Feedback slot.
- Free Parking.
- Lunch and Refreshments provided. Dietary requirements must be sent.
- Time of reflection and prayer available.
- Network away!
NTCG, 10 Goosemore Lane, Erdington,
Birmingham, B23 5SA.
Early bird £40 before 12th Oct
Standard £45 by 8th Nov
On The Door £50 on the door.
1:1 Clinic plus £15 on the workshop fee. Must book before 31st October.
Booking fees apply to PayPal, Level Ticket and Card payments.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Millicent on 07976 279 736 (UK) for Online Banking details or to pay by Debit/Credit Card or Cash.
Early Bird Ticket ‘Owning Your Spot’ Sat 9th November 2019 Cafemnee workshop
Ticket (£40 plus £1.50 booking fee) valid for purchase from 19th September until Saturday 12th October 11:59pm. Fee includes workshop notes, refreshments, lunch. Fee does not include 1:1 Clinic.